Sunday, February 15, 2009

A busy week


Mary and I ran away and went to Santa Barbara to see "Coraline" in 3D. We loved it! If you plan to go be sure and check out the web site coraline.com....lots of good info. There is a woman that hand knit all the tiny clothes and even a pair of gloves. We stopped at Spoon for some gelato after the show.
On Wed. Mary and I threw ourselves a birthday party at the ART CLINIC with the CALL girls. We had asked for sox and we got some great ones. We did a little project and had some lunch and Crushcake cupcakes. It was a fun day. Go to Mary's blog for more pic...I forgot my camera....

On Fri. we celebrated the start of our third year at the ART CLINIC. We had so many nice people that dropped by to wish us well. I am so lucky to have so many great friends and supporter. I appreciate you all.....
These are some birthday gals that joined the Christmas group. They are now a posse.
I taught the third painting class on Saturday and today Jill and I plan to get a pedicure while Earl takes Madison for a stroll. Right now everyone is napping.....I.m barely awake myself.

No comments: