Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Went to the LA gift show Sunday

I went with Colleen and Penny. We had a good time and did a little damage.
This nicho is from Ecuador. I had seen it last year and it was sold. But this vendor got it back by some odd reason and I felt it was destiny that I should get it. It is all metal. I love it!



I got a great deal on some hupils from Guatemala. They are wearing out but I still love them.




Then of course I had to get some beads....We talked to a really interesting African bead seller. I learned so much.




We ate at California Pizza Kitchen in Ventura on the way home. Always good.

4 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I love those beads. I want some!!!

The nicho looks great, I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Mary Stanley said...

Cool finds! Love what you bought!

Dot said...

What fantastic beads! Love your blog.

Dotee (from Australia)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Granny fitness fisherman&aposs wharf hotels spectra fishing line Whitegreen basketballs Eating disorders sports medicine hair loss Fitness over 70 videos Blonde anal fucking Subaru breakers Escada perfume for women Wholesale or distributor or supplier hot tubs Fluoxetine women