Tuesday, July 08, 2014

July is hot....too hot

My Gavenstien apples cooked on the tree again...too hot.  But my sunflowers are the tallest I have ever seen...photo to come.

Madison had a fun time at Horse Camp...It was so fun to see her up on a horse saying "walk on" and posting during a trot.
 LE came for a short visit.  We had a great time.  Saw Noise is Off at Theaterfest, got pedicures, ate, journaled and did lots of laughing....It just went too fast.  Madison is so crazy about her!









The July fourth show in Santa Barbara went well.  Good to see friends and artists again.

Had some good sales and met some great people.  The next day I pretty much did nothing...it felt so good.

Only negative was Earl and LE got hit in my car.  It could have been really bad...It was a pretty big truck.  But Skippy the squirrel lived to try to cross 101 another day....


No comments: