Monday, August 11, 2008

Jesse Reno in NoHo with CP




What a great 2 days!!! Not only is Jesse amazing but I met such great people/artists!!! I felt like everything I saw produced in the 2 days I was there was an art show ready to go on the wall. The diversity of the styles were amazing! My head has been almost vibrating ever since. I had to miss the last day and it is killing me not to see how everyone's art finished up. Jesse's work changes constantly so I can only show you the first incarnations.




He was also working on a mini mural for Carol in her to die for studio/crib.

I am itching to get to painting......He works with no preconceived ideas...and he never bats an eye to paint something out. That is what gives his work the layer upon layer look....His work and way of working is so fresh and intriguing. He uses the simplest of materials ...and he is amazingly neat....


On the Madison front....here she is in her new jumpy thing....She is still a little overwhelmed so I just put her in for about 15 min. I think she is going to be very sensitive like Jill was as a baby...and still is.

2 comments:

susanbuchanan2 said...

interesting observation about Madison. maybe you can get the book...the sensitive child. my girls read it and it was very helpful.
(also means the child is smart)!

Tara's Art Camp said...

I couldn't wait to see what you thought, I knew you you like everything Jesse has to offer! I feel so blessed to have taken a class from him, I am sure in time he will not be able to do classes because he is so busy!!!!
His style is amazing, so intuitive. I will be touched forever.

Pls take more photos of your work,,,I wanna see more....
xo....
Oh, who else was in the class so I can go visit their blogs?