Monday, July 03, 2006

the weekend



I went to my print making class Sat and Dinosaur Caves Art in the Park Sunday. This is a picture of Jill working on her tan at Dinosaur Caves. She spent most of the day working on an amazing Zebra journal page for a collaborative she is in.


I think this is really killer! like all her work is.



This is the painting I worked on Sunday, half way finished. I think I finished it later but I need to look at it again and make sure. I will post the finish when I get a pic of it.













Still tired from FiberFest......

4 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

Looks like an outdoor art/craft fair. Wish I were here, looks lovely.

Shelley Noble said...

You and Daughter Jill are marvelous artiss and how nice to share that together.

Syd said...

Thank you! How fun to be involved in animation.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! online baccarat