Wednesday, September 16, 2009

a peek at my world....


This is what I call "Lala"...I share a spot with my buddy, Lansing, in the Los Alamos Antique Mall. I have been really busy since Madison came into our lives and have not been working it like I should. Lansing has all the excellent pottery. He is very good at identifying unmarked pieces and knows the year they changed the molds etc. I price things more loose. I paid x so I will sell it for xx....I enjoy doing this and I am happy when I cover my rent. I need to put about half of my various collection in here.....but that takes time I don't have right now.....

And here is my main job....
After Madison did her thing at Jill's...Joe thought they had been broken into....She is an amazing mess maker! ...but so sweet. She is starting to pretend and play with dolls and stuffed animals. She is tucking them in, gently patting and kissing them...but she hits and pinches the cats...no matter how much I scold her......drives me nuts. Then she puts her arms around me and gives me a little pat and I am better.

1 comment:

susan buchanan said...

love the tv cabinet. love Madison too.