Friday, June 20, 2008

A surprise in the mail


I got this package from my brother Nate today. Not sure if it is for Madison or me. But it was so sweet of him to go to the trouble.... It is so "McNutt" the way he wrapped it up. It has had me smiling all day. My mom would have enjoyed this gesture so much.

My other news is I was accepted to teach next year at ArtFest......Abreviated Image Abstract. Not as complicated as it sounds....


And of course...a picture of a hot Madison. It was 112 today here.....She did really well even though she had 4 shots yesterday...

3 comments:

susanbuchanan2 said...

oh, goody. artfest here she comes!
can you believe this hot weather. i thought of Madison and wondered how y'all were doing. glad for the update.

Tara's Art Camp said...

oh my, 112,,,, I just can't imagine. I'm glad I don't live in California anymore.

What a sweet gift. Its really a funny thing when you can't tell if a present is for you or for the baby!!!!

She is looking so cute these days, you must all be so proud!

xo... thank you for sharing...

HappyDayArt! said...

what a perfect little face and being!