Saturday, March 01, 2008

Leap Day at the ART CLINIC


We just had our first anniversary party for the ART CLINIC. It was a really fun night. Thank you so much everyone who came and all our supporters. Carol and I appreciate you so much.

It has been a big week. Sunday Earl helped me get my show at New Frontiers up. I was very happy with the way it all looked.


I had a challenge due, busy getting the studio cleaned up and helping Carol with some details for the student show for the local students put on by the Artist's Guild of Santa Ynez Valley. I am looking forward to a less hectic week.

4 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I really love seeing all your work in one place.

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

OK.. SYD.. HOW much longer before you are OFFICIALLY a GRANDMA????

Congrats on the show.. it looks DIVINE DA'LING!

I miss you and hope you are coming to AFF!!

xoxoxo

Claudia Golden said...

Congrats on the show....where is 'New Frontiers'? I'd love to see ur work!
Kelly Ann & I had a GREAT time at the Leap Day festivities!!
My daughter Kirsten will be arriving from RI the day of our next ATC mtg...if she's not too tired, she may like come and bring cards to trade, Kelly Ann would like to trade too...I hope this is OK.

let me know ,

thanks

Runner Gurl said...

Your show looks sooooo beautiful, Syd. I especially love the painting with the two little houses. Please let me know if, by some miracle, it is still available after the show.

xo
Gail