Saturday, February 23, 2008

back to back art receptions

Last night was a reception at Rehabiliation Institute Meisel Gallery in Santa Barbara and tonight it was the reception at Art from Scrap in Santa Barbara. Both were well attended events. It was especially fun tonight because I had no idea what everyone's art would look like. I only knew a few of the artists. I think Carol, Mary Price and I faired pretty well. Check out this crowd!

Over at the ART CLINIC blog I have more photos, but this is the first piece we did for the show....one of three. It was Mary who invited Carol and me. I am so glad ...not only to work with the both of them but also I have so enjoyed getting to know Mary better. It was really alot of fun and I am sorry our work together is over....for now anyway.

1 comment:

Mary Stanley said...

Love the new header and slide show!!!