Saturday, December 08, 2007

Getting out the tree ornaments




Sometimes I don't even get into my massive collection of ornaments for Christmas, I just use what is around the house...which is more than I could use on 20 trees....But this year I took down, out of the garage rafters, one box. These are some of the treasures.

This one is new from sweet Teesha.


And this is my new favorite piece of jewelry....I think I'm turning Japanese....I really think so....

Here is another pic of part of my inchies from FiberFest. Marilyn did an amazing job and I love to take various ones out and arrange them from time to time.


This is my latest fun project.
...and this is my latest fabric ATC for a
swap...coming your way Betsey....

This is our latest class at the ART CLINIC...Barbara Carr taught us how to make wool on silk skarves. It was such a great class and we had so much fun.



And last ...here in a winter funny for ya...

2 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

So much eye candy, thank you! Hey, you are getting good at the blogger banner thing!!!

I love those scarfs!

Mary lin Huskamp said...

Love all the wonderful art! Thanks so much for sharing. Happy Holidays!!!