Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Penny's Play House


Colleen and I went to Penny's to make collage cottages.

On the way we saw snow on the mountain. That is rare for here. It was a beautiful drive.

Here is my "puppy", Wendy in her nest. She sleeps 90 % of the day.


This is the gorgeous pillow Colleen made me for my birthday. I love it.....and I love this fantastic painting by Susan....she "whipped up..."


...and in case you missed this on Mary's blog...here is my incredible bird Mary made....I love it ...and I can change her hat for various occasions.


Last Fri. the Amgen tour came through my area for their time trials. These are the Ballard School kids who walk down the street to cheer them on.


3 comments:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

My.. Mz. Syd... what a LUCKY GIRL you are with all those wonderful birthday goodies!!!

and such FUN collage houses!!!!!

xo
W.O.E. veteran member in Good Standing

Mary Stanley said...

LOVE the Collage Houses...they turned out great!!!

Holly Loves Art said...

Everything is lovely... I really like the houses. They are so pretty. Wendy is quite a cutie-pie. What a good doggie.