Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone gets to spend time with a loved one. Jill is driving to see Donn in Mt. Shasta. LE and Jon are sharing a plate of tatter tots with catsup squirted out in the shape of a heart. A tradition from their dating era....As for Earl and I...... he has a chance of being on jury duty and I have a day trip to Santa Barbara planned. Probably an evening of just putting our feet up in front of the tube sounds good.


This is the great valentine I got from my WA buddy Tara.....I love her work! She is always going in a new direction while keeping her unique style. Thank you Tara!

Carol and I are geting excited about our Chinese New Years Grand Opening this Sun. http://artclinic.blogspot.com I will post pic.

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Happy Valentine's Day Mz.Syd.. and a BIG CONGRATS on your Grand Opening. I know it will be FAB-U-LOUS DA'LING!!!!!

xo!

PS... a little bird told me that you are also due for a happy belated birthday!