Sunday, October 22, 2006

Busy busy

Had another fast week fly by....I visited my brother in Santa Paula. We went and saw "Man of the Year" Real good, I thought. We drove to Ojai and I peaked in of the fiber studio Mary has been attending cool classes at. Earl and I saw the "Departed" ....wow...alot of squirming in my seat. Went to the Olive Gardens in Oxnard to meet up with 2 of my brothers for Steve's birthday lunch. I got a lemon pie at the lemon festival in Goleta....Delicious! Today Jill and I went to Violet's in Ventura for Traci Bautista's Retro Rags class. Excellent class! Met a woman from Santa Paula ( where I grew up) that is going to ArtFest...Jenny. I will take photos of my book tomorrow.....maybe.

Here is our latest toy....

I love this pic I got off Flickr....

1 comment:

Mary lin Huskamp said...

Hi Syd,

Love the pic of the chicks. Sooo cute. Enjoy the day! From another WOE

Marylin