Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wouldn't this be the best for ArtFiberFest?



I have been thinking of an art car idea but if I start knitting now my newbeetle could have one of these by next year!

I am loving this long weekend. The weather has been great for getting stuff done. I spent most of the day yesterday work on my computer. I am having a problem with my Adobe Elements program. It won't open. Sooooo frustrating! So I thought I would just go ahead and get the latest edition.....It is not available anywhere around here for a Mac. I have been trying to make due with iPhoto and Appleworks....

I will leave you with a little eye-candy.....

This is the shop I want to visit on my way to WA. It is Ella Posy in Portland.

4 comments:

tablesetter said...

hey, love your blog. Discovered it thru TEESHA mOORE'S NEW BLOG.
wOULD LOVE TO visit Ella Posie, too but i am on the east coast. Ever read posy's blog? http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/

Tara's Art Camp said...

Love those little flowers.

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous. Could you send me directions? Will be in Portland in October for Art & Soul ...

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Concerta correct dosage fax machines Cable tv logo surveillance equipment