Saturday, June 18, 2005

Cueball is a winner

Got word today from Earl in Roswell that he got best in show. So he is bringing home a big ass ugly alien trophy. He is very happy. He did not lead the parade through town because Herbie was there with Disney to promote the movie and they got the lead etc.

Went to Santa Paula today to see my brother. The next best thing to having my dad is to have a fun big brother to hang out with. We went to a great fish and chips place on Seaward in Ventura. I got the fried clams I have been craving since March of last year. It was a beautiful day at the beach and the drive was great down and back.

Is anyone out there watching the Comeback on HBO?....Tooo funny. I want to know what Melissa, LE's buddy, thinks of it.

Oh and my other big news is I am in Somerset Studios Magazine. I have not seen it yet. It is the "chunky book" article and there are 18 artists in it.

Speaking of my art. Carol and I are going to teach a visual journal class. We are planning a 1 day workshop in Sept. We are penciling in the 10th....Athena's Rumpus...WAR...women's art retreat.

Quote of the day: Pull up your big girl panties and move on.

No comments: