Monday, March 14, 2011

What a week...



I feel so bad for Japan. So many lives changed forever....

Sunday we had another Sue Spargo day. Really fun and great to see what everyone had done. I put the pics in my Flickr photostream in the side bar. I could do that every week! Maybe we will plan one for the beach....

I am busy painting for the Artists and Easels Show this Saturday, Mar 19 in Los Olivos. I will be painting in the park and other artists will be demo-ing thru out the town. My work along with 9 other members of the Artists Guild, will be in the Grange next to the Park. Should be a fun day. Everyone is really excited with the new event.

I sold a painting in the guild room at Los Olivos Gallery. I am pretty surprised. My art is so different....I guess someone saw my vision...yea!

....and here is the amazing work of Colleen and Pam .....It is Pam's design and Colleens hand work. I just love it and I would never have gotten around to working on it or done any where near as great a job. I really love it!

Speaking of love...I think this is the cutest thing I have ever seen..".cute" as in the cuteness only a mother could love. Thank you Mary for knowing how much I would love it.

2 comments:

Denise Mulligan said...

You do such beautiful work! Love your blog...
Denni

Tammy Gilley said...

Love the cheery colors here, Syd. :)