Friday, October 03, 2008

....spoiler alert



If you are in the Art FiberFest softie swap and want to be surprised....don't look....These are my entries. They have a pocket for a Moo card in the back.
I am looking forward to this swap and to FiberFest! It is fast approaching and I still have lots to do. Both my classes, scissor maidens and art folio bag and journal, still have room. Teesha has made a special deal for locals. They can just come and take the classes with out staying at the fort etc. Sounds like a good deal to me. I think the classes are $125. each if anyone is interested....

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Love 'em! It's un-fun that as soon as I leave Washington, I learn about artfest and artfiberfest. I may try for next year's, so that will be something FUN for me to look forward to! I'm sure you'll have a great time. :)

Tara's Art Camp said...

those are toooo cute, I wish I were swapping!

Syd said...

Maybe there is one coming your way Miss Tara....

Syd said...

Hope you come next year Shelly!

Tara's Art Camp said...

oh goodie! I can't wait to see you!