Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ramping up for Art FiberFest and Queen of Arts


Forgive my lack of posting. It is my crunch time. 2 big events coming up fast!

ArtFiberFest is one of my bi-annual migrations North to Port Townsend, WA.... and to see LE. I am teaching 2 classes: Scissor Maidens and Art Folio and Journal...( still room at AFF if you are a fiber freak like me) Then there is vendor night which I am working hard on...I have some cool new ideas that I hope make it off the drawing board in time.

Then there is the 10th annual Queen of Arts. There will be 26 artists. 7 that are new. It is at the Elverhoj Museum in Solvang, CA over Veteran's Day weekend. The post card for the event is in the works. I had it in my home for many years. This is the 3rd years at the museum. It is alot easier for me...I don't have to take my furniture out of the house etc....

Anyway I just wanted to let you know what is going on. I still watch Madison weekdays. She just gets more and more fun. She is in love with her toes right now.

These are her current toys of choice right now.

...oh and I finished my " Ode to Jesse Reno". I loved that workshop...and I think about what I learned when I am painting now.....I am braver.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Love the updates and the Ode art. Very inspiring!

Harper says "HI Maddy! Toes are the yummiest." :)

susanbuchanan2 said...

i like you being brave.

Kim Carney said...

love the work. jesse's workshop was wonderful for me

kat said...

i love your Ode to Jesse Reno! i would love to take one of his workshops but unless he winds up in my neck of the woods it will be a dream.

HappyDayArt! said...

This is even better now! I LOVE it!

Catherine