Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The year is half gone....

I can't believe it! The 4th of July is a week away. I am behind on projects for a show that day in Santa Barbara, but I have been spending a lot of time blogging for Earl. He is on his Route 66 trip, Mother Road to Mothership they are stopping off in Roswell for the New Beetle /alien car show) ....and sends me phone pics everyday then calls and tells me what they are of...Last night was tough and I had a hard time getting them posted. Check it out if you are interested...anyway I forgot I had to get my ArtFest 08 class info to Tiphoni before midnight...oops...well it was midnight somewhere when she got it. So my blog has been suffering.
Here are a few pics of the Artists Guild of Santa Ynez Valley mixer and 20 year anniversary show from Sat.

Mine are way in the back there.

This is my art buddy Ron Guthrie's work. He does amazing work.

There are a lot of great artists in the guild and it was fun to see everyone's work. I hope we do this again.

Here is my "home" office...hehe

No comments: