Friday, April 27, 2007

bad day good day

This is Earl in front of Mattei's Tavern in Los Olivos where we had a great dinner. The wisteria smelled so good as we walked in.
The 26th was Earl 's and my 38th anniversary....and we woke up to the neighbors letting us know all our tires had been slashed. The police did not come for 4 hours!!!! It was quite upsetting to say the least! I just don't get vandalism. Also ...very "mysteryiously"....one house was spared....the one with young "adults" that are causing problems on a regular basis. Nothing we can do.....so I am venting here with my early morning photos.







But today I recieived my ATC house. Way cool with Elvis windows from Dot and a "home sweet home" door from Edina. Tracie Lynn you rock big time! You did a great job of organizing and making our roofs to match etc. Cute wrap too!

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

OK...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY... I must say that Mr. Earl looks VERY DAPPER!!!

YUCK.. on the slashed tires... WHY OH WHY does this have to happen. Obviously the culprits were NOT spanked enough as children

YIPPPEEE... I am SO GLAD you like your little house... those Elvis windows are completely and utterly COOL!

W.O.E. cheerleader and spanking advocate!