Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Now it is Jan 2006


It is so hard to believe that it is half way through Jan. I have been so busy and it is going to get worse. Carol and I are teaching 2 journal classes. I have more work at Sissy's. Mary and I are planning a fun Valentines birthday party ...for ourselves and the "Call Girls". Time to sign up for Dinosaur Caves Sunday in the Park. Artist Guild of Santa Ynez Valley is getting busy. I am taking Karen Brody's Collage class again. 2 fat books due Feb 28th. Art And Soul Feb 5-9. I have my resale tax to do before the end on Jan....get that shoe box out. I have Lynn Whipple's journal to pass on. Looking into another spot at the antique mall in Los Alamos......and ARTFEST! ...and I would love to get to San Simeon to see the elephant seals. They are so amazing!
At a personal level both my girs at having a tough time with possibly a tougher time ahead.
I will end this with my funky birds of a feather fat book page.

No comments: